Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate

Monday, December 8, 2008

Bogart's Adsense Story

Bogart, A friend of mine for a long time. I just call him bogart. Because we have some similarities when it comes to earning online. I just told him how adsense thrilled my life here on the internet when I personally learned from a friend that he just got his adsense income via Western Union worth P5,000. This moment forced me to seriously do the adsense things. Then I told Bogart this story. I never knew that he would be serious and get excited...right now his earnings exceeded my earnings but I'm glad that I have helped him. His blog http://bogartspaidsites.blogspot.com/ contains the blogpost below.

Thursday, December 4, 2008
Bogart's Google Adsense Experience
Finally, a revenue sharing program that is suitable for my blog, the Google Adsense Project. Last January, I have a Google Adsense account which is my old username, sproextreme, but I really do'nt know how to earn at Adsense on my old blog and username, because I really don't have time for that because I'm focusing on my PTC (paid-to-click) sites, which paid me many times. I really don't know how to attach embed codes or HTML's in my old blog, because I thought that blogs are only for promoting for free. Several months later, old PTCs which I trusted are collapsing and new PTCs have arrived, it's really difficult to start over and over again, registering new PTCs, and then sometimes pay you, but later, collapsed. Then I discovered HYIPs and autosurfs, two of the top ponzi-scheme programs, which I lost big amount of money from LevelInvest, Monemoke, Increase-Investment, BestGoldTraffic and Megalido, it is a game which we only invest what we can afford to lose. HYIPs and autosurfs won't last long, even the trusted ones, no one's gonna earn such profit and runs away with their investor's money.
But I realize right now, with the help of my friend, MJ, who taught me through Yahoo Messenger some of his experience in Adsense, and I am thrilled of his experience and to start create a new Google account, a new Blogger account, and of course, a new Google Adsense account. He taught me everything step-by-step, until I get it. Then, I started posting my blog at manual and auto traffic exchanges, forums, social networking program, free classified ad programs and even share it directly to my friends online and personally. I still continue to earn with my trusted PTCs, money cyclers and manual autosurf, AdProGlobal, which is the only manual surf program with a profit sharing ability, which they earn such stable profit. Then, I add my Adsense ad in my blog just a day ago (Dec. 4, 2008) in my Blogger and Flixya, and I earned $2.80 in my first day. When I woke up, I checked on my Google Adsense account, I was thrilled that my earnings are increased to $13.21! I was shocked of the results because of the strategies I made in my blog. I have never been proud of myself that I earn such kind of big money. I'm really happy of what I've done. Remember, there are thousands of visitors daily in the web, and I think that's the reason why I earn big. I gladly thank my friend MJ, for sharing to me his experience and tips on Google Adsense.


Here is the screenshot of my proof that I really earned $13.21 when I woke up!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Today, I also learned fast about Google Webmaster, that will lead my sitemap to be on Google's list on their search engine and right now, my sitemap is still pending and I hope they would approve it. I am also involved in Smorty, PayPerPost and ReviewMe, but I need to wait at least 2 months before my blog is 90 days old and my blog's sitemap should be on the Webmaster tools and they also require 10-20 posts in my blog for 90-day period.
I'm happy of what i'm doing right now. Blogging is really worth it. We could really do the impossible with our blog. What would our status be without the blog? Blogs are also used to advertise PTC, HYIPs and autosurfs, but why don't we try to make our blog a making money machine!

JUST TRY IT GUYS! MONEY STARTS WITH A BLOG!

1 comment:

Work at Home Online Jobs said...

nice post! i love it!

thank you for following my blog! keep it up and lets make more money online!
http://pinoydeal11.blogspot.com